Thursday, April 8, 2010

To Whom It May Concern

I completely understand, and I won't say any more because, well, I do.


Stop being so sorry. Really. 


And to leave you less tense (I hope), I'll leave it with this; I came tonight because I wanted to hang out with you. You say we haven't hung out much IRL, I agree, and I want to do so more. I didn't come for the show, and even though I will admit I didn't particularly like it (lol), I wasn't disappointed because I still got to chill with you and that was fun. So I came to hang with you because it provided some circumstances to do so, which are apparently quite rare. I hope this makes you feel better :/, I really do, 'cause you shouldn't feel bad. 


(so I hope you can come to the footy for the same reason as above^),


Sleep tight and don't let the Kraken bite,


Dilan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment