Monday, April 26, 2010

Life

Is not black nor white. It is not even grey. Life boasts a mixture of bright and mellow colours, some inviting, some sinister, each with its own experience; an experience of euphoria, depression, greatness or heartbreak. It's not often that we observe that we're so very divided -- we always will be. It won't change. But if we try to see how things are on the other side, we might discover that what we may at times be opposed to actually makes a degree of sense -- as long as one doesn't abuse that sense. Of course, balance is crucial. There is certainly a point where one might adhere to the cliché 'too much of a good thing', whether it concerns something academic like studying, or something wild like alcohol. Life is all about balance. At least that's my observation from here. And no, there is no perfect balance. Each of us requires our own balance. Each of us wants something different. If we look, it may well be that we might just find what we're after.


End philosophical rant. Just did a Learners practice test and got 97%. Boo yah. Gonna do a few more and have it booked in by the end of this week. Also, I just realised how much studying hogs up my life in that I cannot play guitar like... ever. I just want to relax. I want to play games. Oh God how I want to play games.


So I came to a resolution. When the next holidays come, I will start it off with a Halo marathon. I'm not going to play Halo: CE, Halo 2, nor Halo 3; no, I'm going to play all three. But wait, it doesn't end there. I'm going to finish them all... on Legen- wait for it... I hope you're not allergic to milk products-dary. That's right. Halo 2. On Legendary. Single-player. Just you watch.  


And then, the next week... going to play KOTOR. Epic nostalgia going right here.


Up this week... French outcome, and on Friday, Iron Man 2 in IMAX. Should be pretty sweet -- as long as it doesn't epic fail like Revenge of the Fallen did anyway. This'll be a mega-epic-super-fail if they mess it up... I mean Downey, Paltrow, Jackson, and Scarlett 'Super-hot' Johansson... surely not.   


Also, carn the Maggies! Bahahahaha. 




-Dilan

No comments:

Post a Comment