Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sheesh.

Suuuuuch stress. It is so cold that my back hurts all day. It feels like a plank, on the verge of snapping at any given moment. We've had a heap of trouble sorting out shit for our formal. Shit I don't even feel like going anymore. I guess I've learnt a lesson to organise it earlier next year.


You know, I think there needs to be more integration between Tumblr, Blogger and Wordpress. I mean I would switch to Tumblr if it didn't have such a retarded name; I'd switch to Wordpress as it seems more professional but I don't know what the follower system on that is like either.


I really need to go overseas. A break would be nice... in my opinion, the two week period of school between exams and holidays is silly; but of course, Year 10s have work experience and blah blah blah. And God damn it we have so much French homework it makes me cringe and die a little inside. And that's HOLIDAY homework. It's like twelve items -- including three essays. I spent literally all of the latter ten days of last holidays doing motherf***ing French homework. God. It is not fitting that Physics and Math and even 3/4 Psychology leave me unscathed and then French comes and wrecks the whole damn show. Damn it.


I need to branch out more. I would like to branch out more. I don't think I've grown up enough in high school the way everyone else has.


To end -- watch this. I dunno it spoke to me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment