Wednesday, May 5, 2010

β Impressions #2

I am getting better at Headhunter. The human grenade launcher is kind of like a mix of the Brute Shot and the rocket launcher: it combines the way brute grenades bounce off some surfaces while also being a one hit kill; too bad you can only have one grenade loaded at a time.


I'm having a lot more fun with the beta now I've gotten acquainted with all the new stuff. The map layouts have now been figured out and I've devised tactics befitting my style (you know, run straight at the opponent with whatever gun I have equipped blazing away nonchalantly).


You know what's cool though. Reach goes back to Halo: CE's style of grenade throwing, and I ROCK at it, just like I did back in the days of CE of course. Seriously, I can anticipate a kill and still get it five seconds after I die. One game the score was 49/49 and I just come out of nowhere on a jetpack and get the last kill with a frag grenade from a hundred metres away.


<3


Lovin' it.


-Dilan

No comments:

Post a Comment